SadoTech Wireless Passive Infrared Dual (2) Motion Sensor Doorbell, Short Reset Delay (1-5 sec), LED lights, 25-feet Sensor Range with 50+ Chimes
(as of 03/18/2017 at 11:49 UTC)
Creative uses for this doorbell include:
Common Product Questions:
- Unique doorbell with PIR motion sensor detector that triggers the doorbell receiver unit. Creative uses such as alerting when someone approaches the door or driveway, when your mailbox is opened, alerts when a window or door is opened, alerts when a perimeter is breached. Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems.
- Configurable flashing LED light indicators. One red LED is for low power battery indicator. Three blue LEDs are motion detection indicators
- Two configurable motion sensor trigger modes: 1) Very short 1-2 second delay in between motion triggers [continuous triggering and doorbell ringing if motion is detected continuously] 2) 5-8 second delay in between motion triggers (after first motion trigger and doorbell ring there will be a 5-8 second pause until the next motion detection is available). NOTE: Motion sensors can be very sensitive and slight movements can trigger the alert.
- Motion sensor unit can be powered by two options 1) with 2 x AAA batteries (not included) or 2) with mini USB cable (not included)
- Over 50+ different ring tones. Four levels of adjustable volume from 25db to 110db. Operating range of over 500 feet (between sensor and main chime unit). Receiver easily plugs into an electrical outlet (no batteries required). Includes 1 plugin receiver unit and 2 motion sensor, anchors, screws, and mounting bracket for motion sensor.