RIDGID 36163 Model micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector, Gas Leak Detector
Effective and easy to use, the RIDGID 36163 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. This gas leak detector is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. For safe and accurate detection, the micro CD-100 is the ideal tool to ensure proper gas line installations, check for maintenance and repair needs, or quickly pinpoint combustible gas leaks.
It features a rugged yet ergonomic design that offers comfort while at the same time withstanding rigorous jobsite use. The Tri-Mode Detection offers flexibility, allowing you to select between visual, audible and vibration alerts, and a 16-inch flexible probe allows location and detection of leaks in hard-to-reach and confined spaces. With adjustable sensitivity settings, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. The gas detector has a field replaceable sensor for more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
The CD-100 features automatic calibration, a detection range of 0 to 6400-ppm (Methane), an alarm sensitivity of 40-ppm (Methane) and uses 4 x AA batteries (included). Detects Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- Rugged and ergonomic design offers exceptional comfort and durability
- Tri-Mode Detection function lets you select between visual, audible and vibration alerts to best suit your environment
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button
- Field replaceable sensor allows for more up-time and less time waiting for repairs
- 16-inch (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leaks in hard-to-reach and confined spaces