Motion Sensor with Remote Alarm
(as of 03/17/2017 at 15:11 UTC)
This simple but very effective motion sensor allows you to have the alarm noise with the caregiver, and not with the patient or loved one.
- No alarm noise in room where the motion sensor is placed.
- When the motion sensor is triggered, it sends a signal to a remote alarm which can be up to 100' from the motion sensor.
- Motion sensor can be mounted to the wall or floor, or simply placed on a surface using the built-in stand.
- Remote alarm has 3 volume levels and an on/off button.
- Motion sensor requires 3 AA batteries, and remote alarm requires 3 C batteries (not included). Or, purchase with Kerr AC Adapter AC-04E (sold separately), which is compatible with both the motion sensor and remote alarm, to use less batteries over the life of this product.