Flexzion Car Engine Code Reader Scanner Diagnostic Tool U480 CAN OBD2 OBD II Handheld for Auto Truck Vehicles Fault Code Check Memoscanner with LCD Display Cable
OBD-II is an improvement over OBD-I in both capability and standardization. The OBD-II standard specifies the type of diagnostic connector and its pinout, the electrical signalling protocols available, and the messaging format. It also provides a candidate list of vehicle parameters to monitor along with how to encode the data for each. There is a pin in the connector that provides power for the scan tool from the vehicle battery, which eliminates the need to connect a scan tool to a power source separately. However, some technicians might still connect the scan tool to an auxiliary power source to protect data in the unusual event that a vehicle experiences a loss of electrical power due to a malfunction. Finally, the OBD-II standard provides an extensible list of DTCs. As a result of this standardization, a single device can query the on-board computer(s) in any vehicle.
U480 is a kind of auto device for reading and erasing trouble code in vehicles, sometimes called car reader. With a U480, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U480 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U480, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual
- Dimensions: 55 x 15 x 3cm
- Extension Cable length 80 cm
- Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
- Display: 2 line LCD
- Voltage: DC 10V to 12V
- Vehicle Coverage
- ISO 9141.
- J 1850 PWM.
- J 1850 VPW.
- KWP 200 ISO 14230-4
- C.A.N( Controller Area Network)
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars and trucks.
- 1x U480 OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
- 1x User's Manual
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display. Easy to use with one plug-in. Performs continuous DTC scan
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm. Highly reliable and accurate. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable. Works with all 1996 and newer cars and trucks that are OBD II compliant