Autel MaxiScan MS309 CAN OBD-II Diagnostic Code Scanner
The MaxiScan CAN OBDII Code Reader provides DIYers easy as well as quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners. This code reader features multilingual menu and displays DTC definitions on unit screen. It retrieves vehicle information, identifies pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light.
Autel's MaxiScan MS309 CAN OBD-II Code Reader is designed to provide automotive do-it-yourselfers with easy, quick and dependable access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions for their OBD-II compliant vehicles at the first instance of a check engine light/Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL).
OBD-II is the second generation of an onboard automotive diagnostic standard that has been a mandatory requirement for all vehicles sold in the US since 1996, both domestic and imports. This means that the vast majority of cars on the road today can take advantage of the portable, yet powerful features of the MaxiScan MS309, regardless of make and model. Just a few of these features include: support of all current OBD-II computer communication protocols, including CAN (Control Area Network), convenient access to freeze frame data--sensor readings generated and stored on vehicle computers during MIL instances, access to generic and manufacturer specific trouble codes; and multilingual menus and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, French, German).
- Works with all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the ""Check Engine Light ( MIL)""
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions--- English, Spanish, French, German
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Includes free DTC lookup software on CD
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- Utilizes standard 16-pin OBD-II connector meaning no additional connectors or cables are necessary
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features a large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed
- Views freeze frame data, displays monitor and I/M readiness status, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)