Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW090 Z Stick, Small, White
The Aeon labs z-stick is a Z-Wave USB dongle. When attached to a host processor, it becomes a Z-Wave communication device, which exposes the zensys api (serialapi) through integrated USB. This device is meant primarily to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using the Z-Wave technology protocol all the while simplifying Z-Wave network installation. Furthermore, the Aeon labs z-stick is easily upgradeable by the enduser such that the latest Z-Wave protocols and commands are always available. It can be upgraded in field via its USB port which also serves as a charging port for its internal battery.
- Z-wave USB adapter/firmware upgradeability
- Indicates communication quality by different color of LED
- USB (2.0) powered (also recharges battery)
- Greater range and faster communication and upgradeable product firmware
- Z-wave certification Number:zc10-15060006